Guayabitos is surrounded by a vast vegetation and a bay that is home to what we call a natural swimming pool because of the pure white sand and its calm waters. Here you can enjoy a nice morning at the beautiful Guayabitos beach, go on a boat ride to the Coral Island where you can sit back and relax for a while with your family. We’ll also visit Isla del Cangrejo and enjoy the delicious local food. To end the day, we’ll visit the handicraft shops hosted by the warm, nice local people.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
- 8 Hours.
- Departure: 8:30 a.m.
- Return: 4:30 p.m.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Low, comfortable shoes.
- Biodegradable sunblock.
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel (water, soda and beer during the roadtrip).
- Delicious local food: fish or chicken steak and 2 beverages.
- Snorkel equipment.
- We work under weather conditions. We do not offer a refund if the tide interferes with certain activities.
- For your safety, no person with asthma, heart or back problems, as well as pregnant women will be allowed to participate in the activities.
- Video, photos.
- Isla del Coral Preservation toll: $20.00 MXN per person.
Cancelations within 48 hours will be neccesary for 100% refund.
Cancelations within 24 hours will be neccesary for 50% refund.
No refund (0%) on now show or by being late on tour departure.
Total refund on bad health conditions only by presenting a medical report signed by a doctor explaining that you are not in conditions to practice such activity.