The best scenic route to the south of the Bay, admire our port from the sea and spot the best places to visit during your stay in Vallarta. We’ll visit “Los Arcos” an ideal place for swimming, snorkeling while admiring the beauty of the place among lots of aquatic birds. Our final destination is the beach of “Las Animas” where you can relax, sunbathe, enjoy a delicious meal or perform some extra activity, as an option you can head to the town of Quimixto, there you can walk through the jungle and visit the famous waterfall.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Consider extra cash for activities outside of the program, tip, photos or video (optional). Towel, biodegradable sunscreen, insect repellent, comfortable shoe and clothing, hat or cap and sunglasses.
- On board: Continental breakfast.
- Open bar onboard.
- Snorkeling gear and guide.
- On the beach: Snorkel.
- Food served on the beach at “Las Brisas” restaurant.
- Souvenirs, videos and photos.
- $ Port fee 28 MNX.
- Drinks at the beach.
- Not recommended for people with walking difficulties or on wheelchair. Lifejackets are provided and are required in all water activities. The port fee is not included in the price, passengers must pay it before accessing to the sea terminal, the fee is $ 28 pesos per person (only applies for people over 8 years old).
Cancelations within 48 hours will be neccesary for 100% refund.
Cancelations within 24 hours will be neccesary for 50% refund.
No refund (0%) on now show or by being late on tour departure.
Total refund on bad health conditions only by presenting a medical report signed by a doctor explaining that you are not in conditions to practice such activity.