After we’re all set prepare yourself for beautiful, calm San Pancho, where we’ll walk through its picturesque streets and immense shoreline. Then we’ll head over to Sayulita, one of the most calm and hippie chic friendly destinations in Riviera Nayarit. Surf, art, gastronomy, adventure and beautiful landscapes have turned this into the most popular, must-visit, town in the área. There you can wander around the streets and visit the iconic chopped paper alley, buy some souvenirs and handicrafts, have a tasty ice paleta while you relax in the main square. After that we’ll visit a restaurant by the beach where you can enjoy the delicious local food and have a drink.
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.
- 7 Hours
- Departure: 8:30 a.m.
- Return: 3:30 p.m.
WHAT TO BRING
- Low, comfortable shoes.
- Biodegradable sunblock.
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel (water, soda and beer during the roadtrip)
- Delicious local food with 2 beverages (water, soda or beer)
- 2 hours of Paddle Board, Surfing board or Boogie Board. * Only in Sayulita
- Tourist guide.
- Enough time to go explore or shopping.
- We work under weather conditions. We do not offer a refund if the tide interferes with certain activities.
- For your safety, no person with asthma, heart or back problems, as well as pregnant women will be allowed to participate in the activities.
Cancelations within 48 hours will be neccesary for 100% refund.
Cancelations within 24 hours will be neccesary for 50% refund.
No refund (0%) on now show or by being late on tour departure.
Total refund on bad health conditions only by presenting a medical report signed by a doctor explaining that you are not in conditions to practice such activity.