Home of the peculiar blue-footed Booby bird and many other species, Isla Marietas is a small archipielago. Its rocky landscape harbors some stunning caves and tunnels. Also, with its crystal clear water and fine white sand, you really couldn’t ask for better conditions to snorkel. Our tour guides will take you snorkeling and show you all of the species that live in this amazing ecosystem. Finally we’ll head to a beach club in Punta Mita where we’ll have our lunch and relax for a while.
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.
- 7 Hours.
- Departure: 8:30 a.m.
- Return: 5:30 p.m.
WHAT TO BRING
- Low, comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunblock.
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel (water, soda and beer during the roadtrip).
- Delicious local food: Fish or chicken steak and two beverages.filete de pescado o pollo con dos bebidas.
- Snorkel equipment.
- Tourist guide.
- Boat ride through Isla Marietas.
- Sea bird watching.
- We work under weather conditions. We do not offer a refund if the tide interferes with certain activities.
- For your safety, no person with asthma, heart or back problems, as well as pregnant women will be allowed to participate in the activities.
- Islas Marietas Preservation toll: $90.00 MXN per person.
Cancelations within 48 hours will be neccesary for 100% refund.
Cancelations within 24 hours will be neccesary for 50% refund.
No refund (0%) on now show or by being late on tour departure.
Total refund on bad health conditions only by presenting a medical report signed by a doctor explaining that you are not in conditions to practice such activity.